Eco-Friendly Bluetooth Tracker
Introducing an environmentally responsible product with a tech side. This version of the popular Spot uses about 48% less new plastic than the original. It’s made from a blend that includes post consumer recycled plastic and biobased materials like wheat straw. Once the EcoSpot is attached to an important item, like keys, it can be paired to the supporting app on a phone. The app helps find the EcoSpot and the item it’s connected to. Users can follow the alert sound to the lost item or map the last location your EcoSpot was together with your phone. App available for iOS and Android. Packaged in a recyclable paper envelope with a convenient pull-tab tear strip.
- Made from 48% less plastic than the original Spot
- Materials include recycled plastic and wheat straw
- Works with the Spot 2.0 Bluetooth Finder App
- Bluetooth®4.0 with a range of 120ft
- Two-way finding helps locate your Spot and/or phone
- Ring to Find sounds an alert from your Spot.
- Location History will map the last location your Spot was together with your phone.
- Mark as Lost if a Spot is lost & shows disconnected. The network of Spot users can help find it.
- Proximity Meter is an indicator of the connected signal strength shown by yellow rings.
- Out of Range Alerts will sound an alert from your phone when Spot gets too far apart.
- Replaceable battery
- Free app for iOS and Android devices
- Packaged in a recyclable paper envelope
Upgrade with a Keychain!
The EcoSpot is also available as the EcoSpot Pro with a cork strap and round metal carabiner. Get more info>.