PowerClean contains a rechargeable battery that can make several batches of cleaning solution per full charge.
1. When the PowerClean battery is low, the LED light inside the bottle will illuminate red.
2. When you’re ready to recharge PowerClean, open the water-tight silicone cover beside the power button on the back of the PowerClean base.
3. Plug the micro USB end of the provided cable into the micro USB port on the PowerClean.
4. Plug the USB end of the cable into a power source (on a computer, laptop, wall adapter, etc).
5. While charging, the LED light inside the bottle will flash red.
6. When the PowerClean battery is fully charged, the light will turn off completely.